lördag 4 februari 2017

Safe love

Love passes through our lives in various forms and lengths as time goes by. Some stays forever, never fading or losing it's hold. Some are instant, overwhelming and intense. Others are steady, safe and calming. In whatever form they touch our hearts, imprinting it's very essence in the core of us. ❤

I've been fortunate to have had known many different kinds of loves in my life, and I treasure them all as they've all contributed in forming me into who I am today. Some were mistakes, I admit that. Actually some weren't even love, I understood that too late, but either way I'm thankful for having felt them.
 
One of the most meaningful, trusting  and important loves in my life is that to my sister, my twin. A safe love. It will never break, it will always matter and it will always fill my heart with happiness. This picture of us might have been taken over 35 years ago, and we're still just as goofy and crazy! Love u sis, to the moon and back! ❤

Today we got together and went to the movies, her and I. We both love movies so it's the perfect activity to venture away on when meeting up down town. Tonight we watched "Passengers" with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. A good one. About love! ❤
And on Tuesday we're off to the movies again for the sneak peak premiere of "50 shades darker"! More love! Getting the theme? ❤😉

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar