torsdag 23 februari 2017

Pampering myself

I've been spending my early evening at my hairdressers, pampering myself. I love going to my hairdresser, she's the best! Always cheerful and making my hair look beautiful as I leave! And she's the best at giving scalp massages! Amazing! I would be willing to pay her just to get her massage! 😜

It takes about 2-3 hours to get my hair done and I enjoy every minute of it. My hairdresser is also the best listener and she tells the best stories, making the visit worth while just for the chatt! If you need a hairdresser in Uppsala, leave a comment and I'll give you her contact info! đŸ‘đŸ»
 
But I look like a clown while at it! 😂

Now I'm curled up in bed, and ready for some reading. And Snapchat obviously! 😆
 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar