onsdag 8 februari 2017

Finding your way

When I was young I was terrified of everything. I can still remember lying awake at night opening up my mind to all the existential and burdening questions about the essence of me and life as we know it. Like; Where was I before being me, the person in this body? Where will I go when I die? Heavy stuff! Especially when being a frightened soul like I was back then. Some nights I was sure I was loosing my mind.
 
I still let my mind wander at times, and I never did find the answer to all those questions, but I've learned not to fear them and to accept that there will be a lot of unanswered questions floating around. And I'm ok with that now. I don't need to know everything and I can finally see the fun in learning as I go. I guess that comes to you with age (at least in my case)... 😝

I still have fears, trying to ignore them to convince myself that I'm not afraid, not really. But of course I am. Most of us are. If I'm not afraid for my own part, I fear for others. And I don't think I've ever been so afraid as I've been since my daughter was born. But you learn to live with it, accept it or just force yourself not be hindered by it. And you get stronger because of it! 

I will not let fears stop me. I will let them give me reasons to learn, to grow, to change - but I will not let them make me close my eyes and hide. And you shouldn't either!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar