tisdag 7 februari 2017

Fifty shades darker

I'm a book nerd. I love reading books. I love seeing the "movie" of the book I'm reading play out its scenes inside my mind as I read. And I love the different layers you get by reading a story, layers that is often forgotten about or purposely left out when filming it. And tonight I felt that clearly when watching the sneak peak premiere of Fifty shades darker at the movies. I expected more, of everything! The story felt like it had been cut into pieces and then put back together again with huge parts missing or cut smaller so they didn't fit as well any more. The actors didn't really do a bad job, it's the story that doesn't do it for me. And the audience didn't help when some of them screamed excitedly or started clapping their hands in scenes they liked. I hate that about going to the movies! I wish they could keep their emotions a bit less audible and/or visual! 

Anyways, I'm sure a lot of people are going to love the film although I'm giving it quite a bad review! I would suggest reading the book instead! 
Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar