tisdag 28 februari 2017

Editing

I'm spending my evening editing. My latest book project. I think it's number four (that's still alive), and I'm still amazed over how much more errors/mistakes or just new thoughts/ideas you find when editing your writing on paper rather than on your computer screen. I must google that someday when I'm not preoccupied with editing! 😜
 
I'm also amazed by how your feelings for a text can change just over a couple of months, from being super happy with what you've got, til wanting to throw it away! But, I won't! I'll stick to it and make sure to rewrite it after my new findings when editing. Then I'll ask my mum and sister to read it and then I'll know for sure if it's good enough or not! They're my best critics!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar