torsdag 26 januari 2017

Lipstick

I wear my fair share of makeup, I admit. I've talked about this on the blog earlier, that I would never leave my house without make up on. And yes, it has everything to do with my lack of confidence. I know that, but it's not a problem for me. I need 10-15 minutes every morning to get ready, so I'm ok with that. And it gives me at least parts of that confidence that I'm lacking. 😜
Anyways, what I was about to say was that although being one of those women that wears makeup, I've never liked wearing lipstick. At all! I'm not sure why, but I never use it. I can appreciate it on others, and envy those full and luscious red lips you see on models. Maybe it's because I don't have lips like that to start with. 👄
 
So now you know, lipstick is just not for me! And in these awful Trump-days a totally irrelevant blog entry like this might just get your mind off all the tragedies and let your mind rest for a bit. 😂
And for those of you wanting to read something with more substance, come back at a later date. I have a few things to say about the stupidity of Trump acts too. Just not tonight, my heart is smiling and I don't want it to darken with frustration. Not tonight.

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar