onsdag 11 januari 2017

Light in the tunnel

Finally! The first night since arriving home from Vietnam that I haven't fallen asleep after dinner! It's 21:36 and I'm still up, amazing! Hopefully that means I won't be waking up around 04:00 in the morning tomorrow! Fingers crossed!
 
So now that I can't complain about being tired then maybe I should complain about freezing my butt off? Because I am! Truly! I hate winter! I hate it dearly! Im not at all a winter kind of girl! I hate skiing, skating and every other winter sport or activity you could think of during winter. I'm just not ok with being cold! So why am I still living here, up in the north? Honestly? I'm not sure! And I could easily see my self moving somewhere warmer! 
 
To eliminate the freezing cold I bought and ate some sunshine earlier today. Sunshine in form of a pomelo. And let me tell you, it tasted just as it does when in Vietnam! Highly addictive! ❤

Now I'm off to bed!
Hope you have a great day too!

Laters babes
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar