tisdag 24 januari 2017

Improvements

My mood has improved greatly since yesterday, and tonight I'm even smiling without a specific reason. I just feel content and happy. 
 
I think I just needed to get things of my chest yesterday and now that the weight is lifted I feel at ease again. 

Tomorrow is mini-me's 5th birthday 🎉 and she's sooo exited about that. All her gifts from me and her father is on the kitchen table waiting for her, and a cake 🎂 is ready as are the balloons 🎈 and candles. We're celebrating her in the morning and then again in the evening, after getting back home from work/kindergarten. And on Saturday our families are coming over to celebrate her, and on Sunday she's having a birthday party with her friends! So it's going to be a busy weekend! 

But, first a few more days of work!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar