mÄndag 30 januari 2017

Follow ups

It's not easy to follow up on an as important and strong message that I tried to get through to you in my blog entry yesterday. It feels almost disrespectful to go back to my everyday life and talk about unimportant things like how my day has been or how I feel about ordinary things which has no meaning or effects in the bigger picture, the crisis in our world needing our actions. But, life goes on and although not being things affecting the entire world, those "unimportant" things might just be important in the smaller perspective. To someone, or some of us. To me. 

I've had a busy day at work, and as mentioned above, the crisis in this world makes it selves known during my day at work too. Not because we handle direct questions connected with the crisis (climate change affects us all of course), but because it affects us all as human beings and most of us have a strong urge to fight in the cause or at least to talk about it and spread the word. To make ones thoughts, opinions and even intentions known. It takes time from most of us, mainly on coffee breaks or lunches, and I think it needs to. Although being far from the core of the fight, we feel for the cause and we want to be a part of the solution. We want to help, to aid, to contribute. That is who we are. We see injustice and we want to make it right, it's as simple as that. 

When someone is hurt, I want to take away the pain. 
When someone is afraid, I want to comfort them.
When someone is threatened by war, I want to give them peace.
When someone is starving I want to bring them food.
When someone is freezing I want to give them warmth.
When someone can only see darkness and hate I want to show them light and love. ❤

I guess what I'm trying to say is; don't think that we're giving up on you just because our lives continues on as they've always done. We carry on the fight as we've promised, using social media and by spreading the word. By contributing in the ways possible for us from afar. Putting pressure on our own government to take action or by supporting you doing the same wherever that might be. By donating time and/or money wherever our aid is needed. But as we do that, our everyday life continues on because it has too. 

So don't be surprised or disappointed when my blog entries will speak of truly insignificant things like what shade of nail polish my five year old daughter wants me to buy or what I'm having for dinner. I'm still here, I still care, and I'm doing what I can to make this world better place, for all! đŸ™đŸ»❤đŸ™đŸ»
 
Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar