tisdag 17 januari 2017

Exploring new cities

I'm traveling a lot this spring. In March I'm going to Hannover on a business trip and just e few days after arriving home I'm leaving for Budapest with my girlfriends! In April I hope to go to London with my sister and nieces and in may I'm going to Spain to celebrate my father in-law on his 70th birthday. 
I've never been to Hannover and Budapest before so tonight I spent an hour googling what to see and what not! And of course, I researched and read tons of comments about finding restaurants and cafes serving gluten free alternatives on their menus! And it looks like it's going to be a lot easier to find me some good gluten free food and bread there than it was in Vietnam! đŸ‘đŸ»
 
I love traveling, no surprise to you, and I'm really looking forward to my trips! I'm also going with my little family to Spain for a few weeks this summer and if I'm lucky I'll fly to New York in the fall. But that's to be decided later on, just wishful thinking right now. 😜

Now I'm off to bed. A long day awaits me tomorrow at work! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar