onsdag 4 januari 2017

Change of plans

My long shopping day was sadly cut short by a fierce headache today. 😔
I had to return to the hotel room and rest even before having eaten lunch (which I do here at around two in the afternoon). But after a few hours of rest I was ready for by evening at the hotel Spa! I had a facial and a massage booked and after that headache it felt sooo good with the massage! I really need a masseur/masseuse in my everyday life, preferably one that can give me a massage on a daily basis! 😜
 
I'll take a swift rein check on that shopping day starting early tomorrow morning because we fly home at midnight so there's not a lot of time left. 😬
But then again, I'm like an amazon woman here so most of the clothing seems to be a few sizes to small anyway. Asian women are so petite and beautiful - I look like a clumsy giant next to them! Its so much easier to find clothes for mini-me! Well, well, we'll see what tomorrow brings! Now I'm off to bed!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar