lördag 28 januari 2017

Celebrations

Today we had the first birthday party of the weekend for my daughter. Our families came to celebrate our little 5 year old with gifts and a lot of love. We started with a simple lunch. Something suitable for children, for a vegetarian and for me that only eat gluten free food. I thought a lot about different ideas and I finally decided to go with tacos. 🌼 Which just happens to be one of mini me's favourites. 
 
It's a lot of chopping included in making tacos, especially when you choose to make your own salsa, but it's so worth it. So fresh and without all that added sugar that's included when buying the ready product. Anyways, I didn't take a picture of the dinner table and all the ingredients but you know what's included; guacamole (homemade of course), tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, paprika, cheese, salad, coriander, meat (and soya mince for the vegetarian) and the salsas. And nachos and tortillas. And some creme fraiche, but maybe that's a Swedish thing? I'm not sure it's included elsewhere?
It was really tasty, if I may say so myself, and we had the birthday cake for dessert. 🎂

I love having my family over, it's not that often that we all get together, and I found myself thinking how important my siblings are to me and how much I love them. And my little brother, whom I love immensely, is more and more turning out to be a younger version of my father (at least on the outside). I'm super proud of them both (third sibling wasn't here, but I'm proud of him too) and love them more than I can say.
 
Now I'm resting to save up some energy for the party tomorrow! 20 little boys and girls running around is going to be tough! But fun! We're going to have the party at an indoor playground, so I'm hoping all the kids will have a blast! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow! Now chocolate, tea and my Kindle!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar