onsdag 18 januari 2017

A cup of tea

Yet another long day of work, the last issues handled from home. I'm so grateful for being able to combine my work with being a mother, and without giving up on my career goals. I know that isn't an option for many people, which makes me even more grateful. đŸ™đŸ»
I'm spending my night in the company of some candles and a hot cup of tea. Trying to relax and let go of all the tensions that builds up in the muscles in my back and neck after a long day. I'm going to contact my massage therapist and get help with loosing up some of the muscles in my back that's been bothering me for a while. If I leave it for too long it works it's way up in my neck and I don't want that happening! 
But for tonight I'm just planning on relaxing. Enjoying my tea and a date with my Kindle! 

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar