torsdag 8 december 2016

Wakey-wakey

Mini-me just woke me up after having had a bad dream. Poor thing, but she is sleeping now. I'm not though, I'm wide awake, and it's three hours left before my alarm clock will go off. Maybe it's because I'm getting old but I'm having a really hard time falling back asleep when having been woken up like this. 

So what do you do at three o'clock in the morning? 
Leave the bed for the couch so that you don't wake up your little family when tossing and turning? Yes!
Getting pissed off by the cats trying to tear the house down while playing? Yes!
Go through all your social media accounts just to realise very little is being updated as everyone you know is sound asleep? Yes!
Write a blog entry just to pass the time? Yes!
Feel sorry for yourself knowing how tired you will be tomorrow at work? Yes!
Start to make plans for your upcoming holiday? Yes!
Stress over all things needed to be done at work your last week before your vacation? Yes!
Fall back asleep? Hopefully yes, but most likely not!

We had a Christmas party at work last night and it was one of the best I've ever been on. Super fun and in the company of over 75 wonderful colleagues! Nice food, a smorgasbord with Swedish Christmas delights, as always at a Christmas party! Great entertainment by a few of our colleagues singing and playing both the violin, flutes and bagpipes (among other things)! Some competition between groups (I was in the "spider team"), consisting of some quizzes and performing a self-written song/dance. My team won, of course (no thanks to me)! 😜
 
Anyways, I think I'll just try to fall back asleep now. It's been a short week at work, and I've got a ton of things to do tomorrow! I need my rest!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar