onsdag 28 december 2016

Nothing new

Another day spent at the beach/pool area at our hotel. We initially had other plans, but my sister wasn't feeling up to it after having eaten something bad. She's not sick, but her tummy is a bit upset so she wanted to stay at the hotel. Tomorrow we'll go to another beach though, the shuttle bus will pick up us up at 10, so there's no hurry, we can eat our breakfast in orderly fashion! 
And speaking of breakfast, the hotel has this amazing breakfast every morning! Even I, who doesn't eat gluten, feels satisfied after eating their breakfast each morning. And every day there're plates upon plates with different fresh fruits. This morning I had Pomelo, a huge citrusy (very sweet) fruit. Loved it!
 
And as the day before, I had my second breakfast by the pool; a coconut breeze mocktail (pineapple, coconut and banana). Sooo good! đŸ‘ŒđŸ»
Remember my visitor, the dragonfly, from yesterday? A friend of his/hers stopped by at lunch today, super cute! 😍
 
 
We had this amazing sunset tonight. Pure beauty! Making everyone watching fall in silence and aw! Loved it!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar