söndag 4 december 2016

New beginnings

My Sunday is coming to its end and I'm using my last minutes awake to reflect over my whereabouts and activities this weekend. It's been a good one, at least from my perspective. I've spent most of it in my happy place, reading and writing which means my mind got the exercise needed, my body not so much. 😬
Most importantly though, is that I've had time to think. Alone time. Me time. I love my family and friends, but I still need time alone. I've always been like that. It's nothing new. I just love silence and time spent by my self. 
 
So in all, it's been a great weekend with a lot of insights and clarity for me. I know what's important to act on, to carry with me and what I'm ready to let go off or leave behind. Because I've had time. Alone. I've set my priorities and I know that that will at least make my week to come, easier to handle! 😜

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar