fredag 2 december 2016

Changing things

We've lived in our apartment since September first this year. We sold our house just outside of Uppsala and bought an apartment right in the middle of the city instead! I loved our house, but I'm not really a house person. I don't like gardening and I don't like fixing things, like mending a broken fence (yes that happened) or building a garage (yes, my husband did that too). So the move was not really a big thing for me in the end. And I'm really happy with our apartment, at least now that we've renovated it to our liking! New floors, new kitchen and new wallpaper/paint on the walls. And from today a new master bathroom as well! đŸ‘đŸ»
 
I really didn't like the old one. I know it's a bad picture but it was really not to my liking. 
 
But now I'm happy with my new bathroom! Well, maybe not just quite yet! One of the doors to the mirror cabinet was cracked so I've ordered a new one! And I forgot to order the lamp that's supposed to sit on top of the cabinet with the mirror doors, so I've ordered that too today! 

So, now our renovations of this apartment is coming to an end, finally! And I'm still not missing the house! đŸ‘đŸ» Now we truly can start to enjoy just living here, with no need to go outside to fix something in the garden or building something or mend something broken! Just enjoying being able to be lazy on the couch reading or taking it easy!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar