lördag 3 december 2016

Celebrations

Today I've been with my family to celebrate my niece turning 13 years old earlier this week. I can't believe how time flies! Wasn't it just yesterday when she was still at kindergarten? She's grown up to this amazingly beautiful and intelligent young woman and I'm so proud of her! I bought her a dress as a birthday gift that I knew she really wanted, and she got very excited when ripping the paper of her gift and saw it inside. Worth every penny when you see the joy and happiness in her eyes! Not that it was expensive or anything! 
 
My countdown for the trip to Vietnam continues and today we counted 13 days left to take off! Sooo looking forward to this vacation! Only 10 more days of work this year! Yeay! I do love my work, but I love vacations too! 😜

And reading! So I'm going back to dating my Kindle! 😉

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar