torsdag 1 december 2016

A little bump in the road

Sometimes the unexpected happens and leaves a merely visible little bump in the road, halting your plans although its small size. Like today, I woke up feeling great, but for some reason I couldn't get my right eyelid to open. With a little help from a wet cloth I finally got it up and my eye was all pink, irritated and stinging. So I had to change my plan and work from home all day instead. I went to a pharmacy to get some help with getting better as fast as possible, and got told to rinse my eye regularly during the day and contact the doctor if it gets worse. So far it's about the same, so I'm hoping I'll wake up tomorrow all good and without that shade of pink in my eye instead of the ordinary white one. I'm not so bothered with the new pinkish colour though, I like pink 😜, but the stinging and the pressure inside the eye is really irritating. Making me wanna scratch my eye constantly but I know I shouldn't! 😳
 
I know you can't really see it in this picture, but it's there. All pink! So, fingers crossed I'll be better tomorrow, I would really hate to miss work because I have quite a few meetings that I'm really looking forward to and of course they're very important as well! 

I'll keep you posted!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar