tisdag 1 november 2016

Taking care of those you love

Mini-me is still not well. Her fever hasn't gone down and during the night she complained about pain in her stomach, which eventually made her threw up late morning. Since then the stomach pains are gone (fingers crossed) and the fever and a slight throat pain is what's still bothering her. I've been at work today and it's really a challenge to stay focused on the tasks in front of you when you know your little girl is home sick. But she was taken care of the best daddy in the world so I really didn't need to worry. It's just that mummy-thing I guess, wanting/needing to take care of your loved ones!

Now I'm home and taking care of my little baby. She'll be home with her father tomorrow as well, and I'll try to stay focused on my work! 
 
After mini-me has gone to bed tonight, I'm dating my Kindle again. I had promised myself not to buy new books for a while, and instead put myself down in front of my computer and finishing my own book. But...I just really, really, really love reading books! I couldn't resist! ❤️

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar