onsdag 23 november 2016

Seeing things clearly

I got my new reading glasses today, so for the first time in weeks I see things clearly! 😆
 
I even got a pair of sunglasses with prescription glass so that I can use them when reading in the sun! I've always missed that I couldn't read in the sun without my glasses and really needing to protect my eyes from the light. But now that won't be a problem! So, I think I might be ready for my trip to Vietnam now! đŸ˜ƒđŸ‘đŸ»

Besides that, I had a really productive day at work today! Love that feeling of accomplishment when leaving work! I need more of that! Everyone could use a little more of that! It's a great feeling! 

Now I'm off to watch Netflix before turning in for the night!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar