måndag 28 november 2016

Overwhelmed

I'm speechless! My heart is bursting with joy! I've got such amazing response on my last blog entry about letting go, that I'm completely overwhelmed! And proud! And happy! A big thank you to everyone of you that sent me such beautiful words of encouragement and love, it means the world to me! I didn't know so many of you cared and wanted to support me in this although not knowing the whole story. I feel truly blessed to have all of you in my life! Thank you! ❤️
 
There are only a handful of people in this world that knows the whole story about the now historical events that made my world dark for so many years. I will not share the details of what happened, although I know some would like me to. Those I feel need to know, do, and the rest will just have to accept the fact that they're on a need-to-know basis, and nowhere near the details. The lessons in this were mine to learn and I'm not at all convinced that it would help anyone else to know about that. Especially now when I've made peace with it and moved on. 

Before I leave you today I would like to say thanks to the people who has helped me through this process, starting with some truly bad, chaotic and damaging chain of events more than 20 years ago. The nightmares, the hours of doubt and pain, the darkness, the hate and the fear. I won't mention you by name, but you now exactly who you are! From the bottom of my heart, with all the love that I possess; thank you! You've put a smile in my heart! ❤️

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar