mÄndag 7 november 2016

One of those days

I'm super tired today, due to a really busy day! And unfortunately the rest of my week will look just about the same. I've even been forced to schedule meetings over lunch, which I really don't like doing. I really need my lunch break to reload my batteries, and that means I need to take a break from work. But, this week I just had to work over lunch too (I will be eating during the meeting - I still need food) as the hours of my days are to few (too short)! 
 
So I'm reloading my batteries now instead (had one of those meetings over lunch). Flat on my back on the couch. I'd like to read but my eyes are bothering me (might need new glasses again), so my Kindle date will have to wait an hour or two! I'm planning on just closing my eyes and think of nothing at all! Yeah, right, as if that's going to happen! 😝

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar