fredag 18 november 2016

My girls

Today I've had two of my girlfriends over for dinner and some girl talk! So much fun and so much love! ❤️
 
Me and my big "sis"! She "adopted" me as a younger sister years back, and she's the best, most caring and fun sis you'll ever find! ❤️
 
And this amazingly beautiful girl is one of the toughest you'll ever meet! She could really kick your ass! But she's also one of the best and loving persons you'll ever find! ❤️
 
And here we are, the three of us! We had such a great night! Laughing like crazy one minute and being serious the next! It's two in the morning and I'm still not in bed. I'm lost in thoughts about all our conversations tonight. You're the best girls, love you to the moon and back! ❤️

Laters babes! 

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar