söndag 20 november 2016

Family day

I've spent the day with the best! My family. My mother, my youngest brother, my sister and her family. They all came to visit us in our new apartment, but also to celebrate my husband who celebrates his 40th birthday later this week. I loved having them all here, so much love gathered together in one place! ❤️

After they all left I spent the rest of the afternoon in front of Netflix (yes, I'm still tired since the wine drinking on Friday) while mini-me played with the cats. Sometimes I think the cats fear her, but at times like today I just know they love her! She can be a bit rough wanting to carrying them around all the time, but mostly they're the best of friends. 
 
Now I've put mini-me to bed and I've snuggled up in bed continuing my Netflix date from earlier. I've just started to watch a new serie, "The Expanse". A bit scary so far, but I like it! đŸ‘đŸ»

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar