lördag 12 november 2016

Best friends

I don't have a lot of close friends. In fact, I can easily count them on one hand. And that is exactly how I want it to be. The friends I keep close to my heart are the persons I know I can trust, who never betrays my trust and that loves me unconditionally. One of those friends is Jezz. We've not known each other for a lifetime, like some of my other BFFs, but when we met it was instant love! I knew right away that I needed to have her in my life! Beginning of 2017 we celebrate a five year friendship but sometimes I feel I must have known her in a previous life because she knows me so well. We're so much alike it's crazy! ❤️
 
We have so much to talk about that I always feel time's too short when we get together! Jezz, you're the sweetest, kindest, most loving and most beautiful woman/friend/mother I know! Always with a smile on your face and with something interesting to say! So caring and thoughtful! And not to forget, the best interior designer I know! And my God, your chocolate cakes are to die for! I'm so thankful that you came into my life, and that you found your way into my heart so very fast! You're simply the best and I feel so lucky to be one of your friends! I love you, babe! ❤️

And to clarify, I do have a lot of friends, but I don't consider them all to be close friends. I'm very particilar when admitting new friends inside my heart, and I just don't believe my heart have room for many more then the ones I keep there now. Not everyone can fit in that special place. Some have been there and then left, for different reasons. Some I've pushed out, and some left by their own will. Some left without a trace, and some left a trail of longing behind. But I trust in the thought of some people only being ment to be a part of your life for a specific time or process. No matter how strong the love and friendship is, it was just ment to last for when you needed it the most! A week, a month, a year, the time frame doesn't really matter. But that doesn't mean that the love was lost on you, or gone for that matter, but its purpose was fulfilled! I know for sure I have quite a few of those relationships in my past. And I'm proud to have had those people in my life, but I also accept that they weren't ment to stay. 
And I've been that friend too. The one leaving because I wasn't ment to stay, but also the one not fitting the place of someone's heart. It's not always without pain, but it's always a lesson worth learning and to be thankful for. 
 
Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

1 kommentar:

  1. Åååååå... Blev alldeles rörd av dina ord, min älskade vän! Tack! Jag är så glad och tacksam över att ha DIG som vän. Precis som du skrev; det var kärlek vid första ögonkastet. Snacka om att klicka! Jag längtar redan till nästa gång vi ses.
    Kramar o kärlek till dig my love
    /Jezz

    SvaraRadera