måndag 31 oktober 2016

Prioritising

So, somedays in life you just have to reprioritize the events planned for the day ahead of you. Like this morning. Mini-me woke up with a fever, and as my husbands working nights (and still hadn't come back home yet) I had to be the one staying home tending to our baby girl. Work, and all the meetings planned for today, just had to be cancelled or postponed. 
 
So I find myself sitting comfortably on the couch, with a hot chai latte in my hand, enjoying a very slow morning with my girl. As I look out my window I can see frost covering the ground and I can't help feeling glad that I don't have to venture out into the cold today. Winters coming and I admit, I'm happy for every second I can avoid it. If only through not going outside, I'll do it! I hate feeling cold, whether being from just going from the car parking lot to my office (we're talking minutes here), or playing outside with mini-me (hours upon hours). Winter is N.O.T. my favourite season of the year!

So, here I am! Still sitting on the couch, watching the morning rays of the sun melting the frosty covers of our world away. This will be a good day. I will make this a great day. And I'll be spending it indoors, with the greatest little person I know! Showering her with love and attention. 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar