söndag 23 oktober 2016

No funday, Sunday

I failed! I was beaten! By a hill! I'd decided to conquer the hill by running up and down at least 10 times. Well, that didn't happen! I made it through 4 times then my body was beaten! No, totally wasted actually! Completely burned out! But! I ran another four times in a hill less steep, so even though being beaten I tried my best to get something more out of my workout. And I'm not giving up! I'll try every week until I do manage those ten laps, up and down! 
And as if that bad feeling of defeat wasn't enough to ruin my funday, I managed to drop my iPhone straight down into the asphalt and cracked the screen. And, of course, it wasn't just a little crack. Noooo! When doing it bad, make it really bad! My entire screen is cracked, looking like a spider net of cuts! And as I have a iPhone 6S this will cost me! ☹️

So, I'm now trying to turn this bad day around so that at least I might end it in a good way! Fingers crossed!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar