fredag 28 oktober 2016

Movie night date

Remember my last entry? Me getting of the grid to enjoy movie night and a big plate with watermelon? Well, as you know it's Friday. It's been a loooong week. Not that that's supposed to be an excuse, but it could explain some parts. What? Why? When? Well, the watermelon I did enjoy! Cuddling up with my hubby I enjoyed. And the first ten minutes of the movie I definitely enjoyed. Then it all went black! I might even have been snoring, sleeping like a baby on the couch! It might just be an age thing? I woke up just as the movie ended. Haven't got a clue if it was worth seeing or not. Though the beginning was ok, the ending seemed bad. So I'm guessing; no need to try and watch it another day. 😆
 
I'm still tired and it's almost midnight so I'm off to bed. Great Friday! Great date with hubby (at least I slept next to him)! We'll try again tomorrow! 😉

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar