mÄndag 10 oktober 2016

Monday

First day of the week. Monday. It might be my least favourite day of the week! I'm a Friday person! I like the feeling of knowing that I have two whole days of rest and family time to look forward to at the end of the workday! That's a great motivator, and together with the fact that I only have a few hours left to be done with all my tasks/problems/issues for the week, it just gives me so much energy! Like a constant adrenaline rush! đŸ‘đŸ»
 
So, this is my Monday night mood! A bit bored. No! Scratch that! I'm super bored! Mini-me is watching YouTube (How many times can you watch another child open a Kinder egg???), and I've just finished a chai latte with a bit to much sugar (bad for you but sooo tasty), so maybe it's the sugar rush that makes me bored! All filled with energy (spiked blood sugar), and nothing to do! Well, actually, scratch that last bit as well. There's always things to do, like cleaning or ironing for example, but I'm not in mood to do those things! I want to do something fun! I just don't no yet what that would be! And next up is to put mini-me to bed so I guess I'll just have to ignore this feeling and go with the flow! Knowing it's just sugar induced and therefore most probably will be gone within fifteen minutes! 😜

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar