onsdag 26 oktober 2016

Lost contact

Today I lost contact with the world. Literally. I had to leave my iPhone at the service store so that they could fix my cracked screen. And obviously they don't just fix the screen, they'll replace it entirely. So ill be getting a new phone in 2-4 days. And it will cost med 3395 SEK (about 380 USD), except my home insurance covers everything above 1500 SEK, so it seems it won't set me back quite as much as I had initially thought. But, I'm still without my phone! Out of touch! Scary!

So, mum and Jezz, among others, if I'm not answering your phone calls or messages, now you know why!

And, I can't write you my blog entries over the phone anymore! That really sucks! So I hope you'll bear with me if the entries aren't published each day as before. I'll do my best though.

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar