tisdag 11 oktober 2016

Kitchen stuff

We're taking it one day at a time, step by step. Checking of things on our "to do" list. Yes, I'm talking about our renovation of the apartment. And yes, it's still not finished. Yes, it's taking like forever! But! At least we're seeing progress! Like today when we finally got the hood in place over the kitchen counter!
 
I'm sorry about the bad lighting in the picture but I forgot to take a picture in daylight after our handymen had finished. I'll show you that another day. Charlie the cat was really curious about the new thingy, so he jumped up on the counter although he's not allowed to be there. đŸ˜Œ

Anyhows, baby steps taken yet again today and tomorrow I'll call the electrician and have her come over to finish of the kitchen! After that it's just the bathroom left, and we're still to decide if we're going to renovate it or not. I want to change the tub to a larger one, and I want to change the washbasin too. And the cabinet. And the toilet. Well, maybe not all of those things, I've got to think this through a little longer before making any decisions. The kitchen is still top priority! 

Now I'm off to bed, it's been a long day and my neck/back hurts like ... (something really unpleasant)!!!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar