onsdag 12 oktober 2016

Deliveries

I've had a long and productive day at work today, and I really like the feeling you get when you deliver reports that's been bugging you for ages to be finish off. You know, those that you postpone as you've the time on your side and you rather work on other stuff because it's an easier task! 😆 Well today I finished it! And in time I might add! The deadline is Tuesday next week so I still had a few days on my side! 
 
But it came with a prize! I got the headache from hell! I think it's the car accident from last week that's trying to make its presence known. My muscles are aching in my back when I sit in front of the computer to long and I'm being sloppy with my exercises the doctor gave me. It's my own fault, I know, but I get so occupied with whatever I'm doing and forget to take care of my injuries. I'll try to be better though, I don't want to have back pain AND headaches!

Now I'm going to lie down on the sofa, reading a report from work. I didn't have the time to do it while at work. And tomorrow seems to give me no meeting free time in the calendar so this is the only way I'll be able to read it before Friday. Sooo...

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar