lördag 15 oktober 2016

Change of plans

Today mini-mes best friend came over to spend the night. Both girls first ever sleepover! They were both super excited and it all started of great! But, around dinner time mini-mes bestie started to complain about pain in her nose and throat, and her eyes became shimmery. She didn't really eat anything at dinner and when I checked her temperature she had a high fever. So we called her parents alerting them and then put both girls in the car and brought her back home. The girls were both really disappointed but surprisingly not in tears. They both understood that the bestie needed to be back with her parents and seemed content in knowing we'll try the sleepover thing another day! 
 
So, I've just put mini-me to bed and I'm planning on spending my night as I did yesterday, in my happy place! Snuggled up in my PJs on the couch and with the laptop on my knees. I think I might even throw in a cup of tea, a blanket and some lit candles as well, to make the most of it! ❤️

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar