lördag 29 oktober 2016

Biding my time

Saturday afternoon and I'm biding my time. I've been doing boring household stuff most of my day, so now I'm waiting for my body to get ready for a run (ate less than an hour ago and need to wait at least 45 minutes before I head out). So, I sit here pondering, about life in general. No specifics worth mentioning, just ordinary stuff. Some private and some not so much, but still not worth talking about.
 
I'm really hoping for a great run. You know, when every step feels light and the lungs are not struggling for air. Like you could go on forever! But, I haven't run all week so this will more likely be a test to know if my last run, and the high I got after it, was a one time thing (I've always hated running) or not. 

So, wish me luck! 

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar