onsdag 5 oktober 2016

Back home

I'm back home! Had a great day and ending to our two days of management team strategy meeting. And all I can say is I love my job! And of course I have the best of colleagues! I feel truly blessed to be working with so many amazing people and being surrounded by so much knowledge! It's a true privilege!

But, two days of really intensive and hard work has taking its toll! I feel spent! So, I've already ended my evening and climbed into bed and plan to spent a few hours reading before turning in for the night! Tomorrow is yet another long day at work, packed with meetings! So I need my rest! 
 
And I'm still super happy with my picture wall in the bedroom. This is what I see when looking up from my side of the bed! Love it! 
And this would be T he super tired version of me! With my game face washed off! Hope I don't scare you off!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar