torsdag 6 oktober 2016

Accident

I never arrived to work this morning. Almost there My car got hit from behind by another vehicle at a red light. My hitch got speared into the other cars engine room and made us unable to move either car. We were completely stuck! After the police and tow truck arrived and did their thing my car was freed and I managed to drive home (after solving all the insurance issues with the lady hitting my car). And, in hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have driven home by myself! The adrenaline high I'd been on since the crash, dissolved fast while driving back and I were in tears all the way home. When I finally got a hold of my husband I'd been crying constantly for over an hour and my neck and back was throbbing with pain. So, my husband came back home immediately and drove me to the emergency room where I stayed for five hours, going through different exams and an MRI scan of my neck. When they finally let me go, they'd decided that my pain was due to strained muscles and not damaged spine/neck. I can't tell you how happy that made me! Although of course I would rather have no pain at all, but...
 
Now I'm back in my bed and will hopefully have a good night sleep, with as little pain as possible. I got a strong painkiller prescribed by the doctor, but I'll try not to use them! 

Be safe! And be careful on the road!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar