onsdag 28 september 2016

Tired doesn't begin to describe it

My gosh, I've slept bad tonight! Really bad! I couldn't fall asleep and had to count sheep for toooo long! And then a room neighbor here at the hotel found it wise to take out their screaming child in the corridor around four in the morning! Super considerate of them...NOT! I was almost going out there screaming back at them, but I figured that would only have made it worse! 😆
 
And as mini-me slept through it all, she woke happily at eight and jumped up in my bed, wanting to wake me up with a little cuddle. Nice, for sure, but I would have liked to maybe sleep atleast another hour, if having the choice! 😜

So, rise and shine people, no matter how damn tired you are, the sun is up! ☀️☀️☀️

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar