fredag 9 september 2016

TGIF

Yes! It's Friday! That means going to the stables with mini-me for her riding lesson! Love that! We both do! ❤️👍🏻

But before going, I just have to tell you that we've booked a trip to Mallorca! That will be kind of rewarding ourselves after the chaotic days we've had with the sell of the house, renovations of the apartment and the move! We leave in two weeks, but we'll only be gone for five days. For you who doesn't know where Mallorca is, I'll give you a little presentation! Mallorca is the largest island in the Balearic Islands archipelago, Spain, and is located in the Mediterranean. It's the largest island of Spain by area and second most populated. The island has two mountainous regions, the Serra de Tramuntana (where the cultural landscape was registered as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2011) and Serres de Llevant. Each are about 70 km in length and occupy the north-western and eastern parts of the island. 

We've booked a hotel at Playa de Muro, which I hope will be great for us! It's my and mini-mes first visit to Mallorca, but my husband has been there before. I'll do my best to give you pictures from our vacation on the island!
 
Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar