fredag 16 september 2016

Still working on it

But we're getting there. Still. 😜

The apartment fixing up is taking time! But tomorrow we'll paint our bedroom and hopefully mini-mes room as well. 
 
The wall behind the bed will be grey tomorrow, hopefully! And when the paint is dry I'll put up the paintings and bedside tables that I'm hanging on the wall as well. It's going to look great! 😬
 
And we're hoping that the tiles on the wall will be put up when we're on our vacation a week from now! It looks really boring as it is now. 😳
 
And the living room wall will hopefully be finished tomorrow as well. It's concrete, so it's really hard work hanging up the paintings as we have to drill to put dowels into the wall for the screws to stay secure.

But for now, I'm doing nothing. I've cleaned the house since arriving home and now I'm putting my feet up!

Laters babes! 

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar