mÄndag 26 september 2016

Ready, set, go!

Tomorrow I'm leaving home for five days of rest and sun (fingers crossed)! My first visit to Mallorca, Spain. The bags are packed and I just finished off my last work mail for the week! It's been a long day, and I can't believe the workload I'd left for today! What was I thinking? I should have finished off most parts of it on Friday! But, I didn't, so today has been filled with to much stress, meetings and deliveries! Hopefully it's been a good lesson though! How not to do next time!
Mini-me is sound asleep and I'm going to bed in an hour. I lay awake way to late yesterday night reading, so I need my beauty sleep tonight! Especially as our plane leaves at seven tomorrow morning!!! I'm just going to water my plants and write a letter with instructions for my brother in law that's taking care of the cats when we're away!

Next time you'll hear from me, I'll be in Spain! Whoop, whoop! 😃😃😃

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar