fredag 2 september 2016

In place

A fair warning, friends! This might be one of the most boring blog entries you'll read this month! Both text and picture! Please continue on though, if boredom is what you seek! 😂
I'll try to do better tomorrow! đŸ‘đŸ»

Hubby and I made an effort tonight and finished off installing the wardrobes in our bedroom. Well, except attaching the doors! We'll have to wait until Sunday to do that because my husband's leaving for work. And it seems to be a complex procedure! The mounting. That will challenge our cooperation for sure! 😜
 
Anchored to the wall and now with the interior mounted inside them. I'll have to buy one more clothing rail for the second wardrobe from the left tomorrow. I had planned on having more shelves but I need the rail more, I think.  
 
But for now, I'm doing just about nothing. I don't care that it's Friday, I'm off to bed early! My back is bothering me, I guess carrying around the moving boxes the last couple of weeks hasn't been the best thing for my back. But there's definitely a light in the tunnel of moving boxes! 😜

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar