tisdag 27 september 2016

Harmony

I love it here! We got an amazing apartment/room at our hotel and I'll tell you all about that tomorrow! Today we've spent the day (arrived at twelve just as I'd predicted) by the pool, on our own amazing terrace and then at the beach!
 
I wish I could eat my lunch by a pool everyday! 😜
 
And then take a three minutes walk down to the beach (Playa de Muro) to enjoy a few hours of swimming, playing and just having a marvellous time with your loved ones! ❤️

Now I'm sitting on the balcony to our room (yes, we have both a balcony and a terrace) with hubby while mini-me is sound asleep in the bedroom behind us. I'm soon to follow her example as it's been a long day, starting as early as four this morning!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar