torsdag 1 september 2016

Free

Today we gave the new owner the keys to our house. Or rather hers now then. It actually felt good! I loved the house, and we have so many happy memories from there, but I feel really content in our new home, the apartment. Not missing at all that the garden needed some TLC or stuff to do on the house. Owning a house means that you always have stuff to do, whether you like it or not! So I guess you could say I feel free! I'm counting on moments when I'll really miss living in a house, but for now I'm happy with where I'm am!
 
And I'm kind of extra happy right now as I'm dating my kindle the next hour or two! 😃❤️

Tomorrow I'll be back at work again, and mini-me at kindergarten. She's been doing really great today, and I'm hoping everything will be fine tomorrow. She misses her friends, and as she's been able to eat better today, and hasn't complained about pain or aches in her mouth at all today, I feel comfortable about leaving her at kindergarten. 

This weekend I hope that I'll be able to finish unpacking all the moving boxes. My husband put together all the wardrobes tonight, so I'll finally be able to put in all our clothes there! But that's the plan for the weekend, for now I'm not planning anything else than having a good read! 😊

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar