onsdag 28 september 2016

Different kinds of waters

Today we've really taken advantage of all the different swimming possibilities that staying here offers you! A couple of hours by our own pool on the terrace, then a few hours at the different pools on the hotel grounds, and then finishing off at the beach (if we don't count taking a bath in the bathroom before bedtime)! 
 
Our terrace is great! I'll show you some pictures tomorrow!

We had a short break, about ten minutes, with rain and thunders after lunch, but after that the skies cleared up!
 
And after some poolside reading, we went done to the beach!
 
It was a bit windy, but I kind of like that as you don't get all that sweaty lying in the sun when the wind chills you down!

Tomorrow is promised to be even sunnier and warmer than today, so I guess we'll be spending our Thursday about the same as today. And I'm not complaining, I love it!

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar