söndag 21 augusti 2016

Two days of fun

Well, I don't know if "fun" is the right word to use, but we've spent the last two days packing and moving things into our apartment. And buying new things (like a desk to mini-me, doors and chairs) and getting rid of the old (mostly the doors but also a lot of packing materials)! So I've had little time to write here on the blog, but I'll make sure to give you a before and after picture later on so you can see the change! It's going to be beautiful! 
These are the doors that came with the apartment, really boring and plain.
 
 So we bought these instead. And yes, we will paint the mouldings framing the door as they look yellow next to the new door.
 
And we bought new chairs. Finally! I've been going on about chairs like forever, but every time I were about to place an order I hesitated! And maybe this is why! This chair! Which I found on IKEA! Love them! We now have four of these, and...
 
...two of these! Also IKEA. They'll go well togheter! The only problem being I've still not found a table I like!!! So we have the chairs, but no table to put our plates and glasses on! 😜

Still a lot to be done, furniture to move and walls to be painted, and we got a week to do it on! Tomorrow I'm back at work, but my hubby is going to stay home with mini-me who has caught a cold and went to bed with fever, a snotty nose and a cough. Poor thing! ❤️

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar