söndag 28 augusti 2016

Sunday no Funday

Tired doesn't begin to describe how I feel right about now. Mini-me fell badly yesterday, which I didn't tell you in my blog entry. She hit her mouth on the wooden stairs just outside the entrance of our house. Three of her teeth was pushed back a bit in her mouth and she got a huge cut in her gum, just above the teeth in her upper jaw. And she got a cut in her lower jaw as well, a bit smaller though. And she got a cut on her chin too, just below her mouth. As you can understand she's in a lot of pain and the area around the cuts and her lips are swollen. And, as if that isn't enough, she has a high fever since yesterday evening. She slept between us all night, but I'm not sure you would call it sleep as she woke up at least two times per hour crying. ❤️ 
My husband talked with a nurse yesterday whom told us to call the dentist this morning, which I did. At first they didn't want us to drop bye, and tried to convince me that it wasn't necessary. But I didn't feel calm enough with the dentist explanation and advice, as he hadn't seen her injuries, so I called him back an hour later and got an appointment just twenty minutes later. I meet the same dentist I had talked to, and he was really great! Especially with mini-me, whom even let him check her injuries without crying. Her teeth weren't damaged, they will find their way back to there usual place in time. And the cuts didn't need stitches although they looked bad. He told me to wait a few days for the swelling to go down, and then come back for a follow up. He prescribed something that I'm to clean the cuts in her mouth with and told me to keep her off "hard" foods the next four weeks. I don't think that will be a problem because she doesn't want to eat anything today. Her mouth hurts to bad so all I've made her "eat" is some yoghurt and rosehip soup. And drinking water of course! And the dentist suggested that we'll give her a lot of ice cream as the cold will make the swelling go down. Any other day that would have made her happy, but today she doesn't even want ice cream! My poor little girl! ❤️

So, I've been lying next to her almost all day. She fell asleep two hours around midday and that gave me the opportunity to unpack some of our boxes, but not nearly as many as I had planned for today! And my fantastic husband had to spend the day alone in the house fixing all the things left from yesterday as they'll start cleaning it tomorrow! My sister, the best in the world, helped him as much as she could though! ❤️

And mini-me got the best present ever from her best friend Moltas and his sisters! They had bought her a huge Lego Friends package, with a stable and horses! She was super excited and so happy to receive that, especially today! It took mini-me and me, almost two hours to build it all! What great friends we have! We love you all to the moon and back, Jezz! You're the best! ❤️❤️❤️

My husband will stay home with mini-me tomorrow and I'll probably be home Tuesday at least, and most likely Wednesday due to her cuts in her mouth (hopefully the fever will be gone by then). 
Now I'm off to the shower, I feel dusty and a bit older from all the drama we've had this weekend!

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar