onsdag 24 augusti 2016

Summers back

What a great day we've had here in Uppsala today! I couldn't help but to feel that summer has returned! Of course I had no time to enjoy it other than through the windows as I worked all day. But it helps just knowing it's warm and sunny outside, don't you think?!
 
I've been working from home today and as mini-me had no fever and was feeling better, I could work almost without any disturbance at all. She was happy playing with her Lego Friends and iPad, only asking me questions and wanting my attention when I were out of meetings! đŸ‘đŸ»
 
I've spent most of the evening packing in the kitchen together with mini-me. Now I'm out of moving boxes so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to continue on with the packing. It's not that much left to pack, so I can see light in the tunnel of boxes! 😜

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar