tisdag 9 augusti 2016

Snapchat face

Just got home from work and I'm just as tired today as yesterday! Maybe even more! Woke up at 4,30 this morning and couldn't sleep. So I lay awake reading until about 5,30 when I couldn't keep my eyes open and I was totally wasted when my alarm went of at 6,30! Sooo tired! I left work earlier than planned and picked up mini-me from kindergarten, and now we're making dinner. She's been really tired as well these two days. Being at kindergarten is obviously just as tiring as being at work after a long vacay! 😜
 
Still love Snapchat and all the funny filters! 😂

Now I'm off doing all those funny chores that you need to when being an adult, like doing dishes, cleaning the house, wash clothes (and dry and fold them), feed family and cats! The not so glamorous part! And after all that I'm crashing on my couch! 😮

Laters babes!

Over and out 
Pusspuss 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar