torsdag 18 augusti 2016

One step forward

Today have been a better day! Mini-me have found new friends at kindergarten and we're really hoppingivande for it to be a lastning friendship! ❤️ Tomorrow she'll be without us at kindergarten the whole day, and thanks to her newly found friendships she seems to be fine with it! So fingers crossed!!!
 
Although I've been able to do some work from the bench I've been sitting on the last two days, in the corridor outside mini-mes kindergarten class, it's going to be nice to work in my office again next week! My neck and back is telling me that the bench was a bad choice of workplace for me! 

Tomorrow I'm off from work so that we can start moving out of the house! So I've been packing like crazy the last two hours! I didn't have much more time as I had to work the hours I missed when staying with mini-me at kindergarten. So tomorrow will be all about packing! And lifting. And moving! I'm sure my neck and back won't be happy about that either! 😜

Laters babes!

Over and out
Pusspuss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar